Thursday, May 31, 2012

Postcards! Anyone have a Comic Request?

I have  already raved about how much I love them so I will try to restrain myself now but, just so you know, 20SB is a great group of people on the web.

Really, just fantastic. 

The chat group? Best of the best.

Anyway, so when I had that Georgetown Cupcake give away, I felt really bad that I couldn't send all you people who read me from different countries the cupcakes so, I offered postcards to anyone who called me out on how lame that was. 

Only two people did but, they both got super fun post card comics! They are both chat friends so, I think they really just did it because I mentioned how I hoped people would write in for comics/post cards.


Dave in Canada!





Jorge in Argentina!


For people who like to do snail mail, I am always a fan. Once upon a time, a guy I was seeing-ish had this dog that he fed a ton of grapes to, despite the fact that grapes are FATAL for dogs. 

If you do that for your dog, stop. Look it up. The tannins in the skin poison them.

But, his dog seemed cheerful and adorable despite this constant poison, ha. So, he got this as a card-card.


I wish I could have done theirs in color. Everything I experimented with rubbed off though. Those postcards were weirdly shiny...

Anyway! Long story short, I like to draw things for people and I also like to mail things. Do people have any requests for me to draw and post about? I may even mail them to you if you come up with something awesome.

Comment or e-mail suggestions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment